This event is aimed at providing valuable updates on two current and developing aspects of modern education system, highlighting the connections / impact on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Join the Peterborough local authority Special Educational Needs and Inclusion Services and Schools Standards and Effectiveness Services for a briefing from two key speakers:
- Tim Bristow, HMI from OFSTED sharing updates on the new Inspection Framework and the implications for SEND in schools,
- Diane Rochford, of the Rochford Review, updating on the impact of the Rochford Review
The event is aimed at:
- Headteachers and Senior leaders in schools;
- SENCOs (or equivalent)’
- Heads of Education, Health and Social Care Services
Tickets: £30 per person
To ensure accessibility for as wide a range of colleagues as possible, bookings will be initially capped at 3 tickets per organisation. Bookings over this limit will be held in reserve until nearer the event.
Added bonus - focus groups with Tim or Diane
Included with the ticket fee, additional focus groups with speakers could be available from 2-3pm (bookings dependent):
- Headteacher focus group with Tim Bristow (HMI OFSTED)
- SENCO Focus Group with Diane Rochford (Rochford Review)
The focus groups will be confirmed nearer the event.